Mental Health


Chisago County Health and Human Services Behavioral Health Unit is dedicated to improving the quality of lives of those affected by mental illness. We strive to empower individuals and families to direct their care and delivery of services based on individual need. We believe in recovery, person-centered and strength based treatment and support.
Region and County Survey Results for Strengths and Unmet needs for Mental Health Services
Region 7E Regional Report
Region 7E County Report 

Crisis Hotline

If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call our toll free crisis line at 1-800-523-3333. If there is a life threatening emergency, call 911.

New Online Mental Health Provider Resource Available  

an online mental health resource site, is available. Mental health providers, care coordinators, and consumers can go to Fast-Tracker to search for community mental health providers and information with a real-time, searchable directory of mental health resources and their availability within Minnesota.

Fast-Tracker provides a companion service to the Minnesota Mental Health Access, the online service offered by the Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) that provides information on available acute care and community based mental and behavioral health services.

Minnesota  Help The resource database contains information on the community services individuals and communities need to sustain and improve their daily lives--health care and childcare, job training, education and recreation, retirement, disability and social service information. This directory contains information on nonprofit and public health and human service programs and some for-profit programs such as housing.
Region 7E Mental Health Website The East Central Adult Mental Health Initiative is a coalition of Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties. The purpose of the information provided here is intended to serve our communities as a regional resource promoting awareness and to provide information about mental health issues
Riverwood Information
To request records from Riverwood Centers, please complete the attached form and return to Angie Greene at the fax number or mailing address listed on the form.  Requests are processed in the order they are received and records will be sent to you as quickly as possible

Riverwood Release Form