Applications and additional information regarding Minnesota's public assistance programs can be found through the Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Breast and cervical cancer coverage
- Cash assistance
- Child care assistance
- Emergency help: gives aid to a family with an emergency such as an eviction or loss from a fire
- Contact the Chisago County Health and Human Services Office for more information on emergency help
- Family planning
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- Health care or apply at MNSure
ApplyMN will not determine if you qualify for assistance. It will send your information to a state, county, or tribal worker to review to see if you can get help.
- To see if you might be eligible for ApplyMN programs, visit Bridge to Benefits, an online screening tool provided by the Children's Defense Fund.
- Create a Minnesota Human Services Online account.
- Use your Minnesota Human Services Online account username and password to log onto ApplyMN and begin your application.
Call the North Branch office at 651-213-5200, or Center City office at 651-213-5600 to request an application be mailed, or come to one of the offices to pick one up.
To request an interview call the North Branch office at 651-213-5200 or Center City office at 651-213-5600.
Health Care Applications
Health care applications can be applied for via mail to either the North Branch Office or Center City Office.