Fish Lake County Park: Shelter #2 (Lake)
Subfacility of Fish Lake County Park
SHELTER FEE: Weekday, excluding Holidays = $35; County Residents/Businesses: Weekends & Holidays = $60. NON-County Residents/Businesses: Weekends & Holidays = $75.
|Other Link||Fish Lake County Park MAP|
- Electricity - Quantity 1; 20 amp with 4 plugs
- Parking/County Parks - Fee Charged
- Picnic Shelter - Fish Lake #2 (75 occupancy)
- Restrooms/County Parks - Modern
- Restrooms/County Parks - Portable
- Restrooms/County Parks - Primitive
Click on the button [Request Reservation] to the left of the map to submit a shelter reservation.
PLEASE NOTE: Each request must be submitted separately and be for one specific date. Multiple dates will be denied. Also, you may only request shelter reservations for the current year.
- Large group grill located near shelter.
- Modern Restroom is located 125' from the shelter.
- Modern Restroom is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend when Park Rangers are on duty.
- Portable and Primitive Restrooms are located by the boat landing.
- Hard surface accessible path between parking area, shelter and restroom.
- All vehicles entering Fish Lake County Park on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays require a permit from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.